Yankee Golden Retriever Club
Fall Health Clinics
In conjunction with Framingham District Kennel Club
Sunday, November 13, 2022
The Boxboro Regency Hotel
242 Adams Pl, Boxborough, MA 01719
8 AM – 4 PM
STANDARD CLINIC RULES
- There is a $5 PER OWNER facility fee to cover our room rental/cleaning costs at the hotel. This is payable IN CASH on site at check-in.
- Any applicable Covid-19 Protocols will be in effect.
- All Breeds are welcome.
- Permanent ID is recommended for OFA clearances. Please plan ahead.
- Bitches in season may attend. Please check in WITHOUT her so we can arrange a safe entry and exit.
- All dogs must be on a lead and under control. NO Flexi-leads are permitted.
- Please allow ample time for parking and completion of forms prior to scheduled appointment times.
- Late arrivals will be seen as the schedule allows, IF the schedule allows.
- Be prepared to pick up after yourself and your dog. YGRC & FDKC wish to remain welcome at all venues!
Dr. Ruth Marrion, DVM, DACVO, PhD
Examination Fee: Members: $40 per dog / Non Members: $45 per dog
On-line OFA Forms/Registration will be used for this clinic. Log into OFA site HERE to create your forms.
he OFA online form does NOT take the place of Clinic registration. You MUST also register through us to obtain an appointment time. The above fees are examination fees only and do not include the OFA submission fee.
Senior dogs will be charged an examination fee, but OFA submission is free. Details at www.offa.org
Note: Each examination takes approximately 5 minutes.
Eye drops to dilate the pupils and aid in examination must be administered 20 minutes prior to the exam.
Please arrive half an hour prior to your dog's eye appointment, to allow for check-in and eye drops. Late arrivals will be seen as the schedule allows, IF the schedule allows.
The Echocardiogram Clinic is being organized and run by Allettare Dobermans.
To register for the clinic please contact Angela at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Ivan Sosa Samper
Members & Non-Members: $285
There will be no Blood Clinic appointments or OFA X-Rays offered at this clinic.
All appointments require pre-payment with on-line registration.
There will be a $10 cancellation/refund fee to cover our on-line banking fees. Requests for Refunds or Cancellations must be made in WRITING AND RECEIVED BY SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 6 at NOON. That provides us with sufficient time to fill the appointment slot. NO refunds will be issued after this date.
Appointments will be confirmed by Email or Phone by end of day on FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2021. Please be sure to correctly fill out your preferred method of contact on the registration form.
All registrations must be received by SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2021 at NOON Only online registrations will be accepted.
Marla Fields contact at email@example.com
Click below to register