Yankee Golden Retriever Club
Welcome to YGRC's Member Gateway!
We are pleased to offer this site so members and new applicants can:
1) Renew annual memberships or apply for a new membership
2) Update and manage personal contact information at any time
3) Register for club events such as the Annual Meeting, Health Clinics, Field Training and more
4) Honor a loved one by donating to the Trophy Fund
5) Access the MEMBERS ONLY section for:
- Listing of current Club Officers, Directors & Committee Chairs
- Membership Directory
- Past issues of Finish Lines newsletter
- Litter Listing Agreement Form
- Expense Form
- Trophy Application
All transactions completed on-line will generate email receipts for your ease of record keeping. If you have any questions or experience any problems, email Sue Campia at: email@example.com
Please consider a donation
to the YGRC Trophy Fund
In honor or In memory
of a loved one.
This important fund helps
maintain the trophies which
represent more than 45 years of
club history and pride.
Trophy Fund Goal
Yankee Golden Retriever Club welcomes applicants (18 yrs and older) who share our love for the Golden Retriever. Our membership is composed of breeders, exhibitors, obedience, tracking and field trainers, AKC judges, pet owners and more. We are people like yourself, who are interested in nurturing the special bond we have with our Goldens, increasing our knowledge, and in preserving the Breed Standard and special qualities of the Golden Retriever. Annual fee is $30.